Providence Roller Derby is committed to fostering a positive, inclusive and supportive environment for all members to engage and participate in the sport of roller derby. This program will provide our youth an opportunity to build trust, athletic strength, friendship, and respect for themselves and others on and off the track. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, it is part of our mission and our passion to bring our community together by sharing what we love.
Where: 1372 Main St, Coventry, RI 02816 - Our new practice space!
When: Every Saturday, October 19th - November 23rd from 10am - 1pm ** We will be staggering practice start time based on skill level. Each junior will skate for 1.5 - 2 hours: from 10am-12pm, or from 11am-1pm.**
Total Cost of Program: $85 per junior for the full 6 week session
Ages of Juniors: Gender non-conforming and female identifying 7 -17yr olds
- Participants do not to need to have any prior skating experience.
- All participants must provide their own gear including quad roller skates, helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, wrist guards, and mouth guard. Please note that we will be enforcing mouth guard use during this session!
- All participants must have health insurance and must sign a waiver prior to entering the program.
- Registration for the program can be made online - email [email protected] for links.
No skater will be turned away based on need. Please reach out if there are financial obstacles for your junior. We have payment plans and other forms of financial aid!
* Please be sure to email [email protected] for registration forms before your first practice *